A magnificent Discovery course in Kagoshima
- 6048-1 Iwagawa, Osumicho, Soo City, Kagoshima Pref 899-8102
|Course summary||Discovery Course/ 5sites 32activities
|Open date||19th April, 2013|
Conditions & Cost
- DISCOVERY Course： Minimum height: 1.10m and over 6 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
We show around revising the price from April 1, 2020.
Under 18 years old ¥2,500->¥3,000
18 years old and older ¥3,000->¥3,500
|Under 18 years old||Indivisual / ¥2,500
Group10 per.+ / ¥2,300
|18 years old and older||Indivisual / ¥3,000
Group10 per.+ / ¥2,800
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 10 or more participants.
※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Guide fee||¥5,500 / per round|
※ reservations required
- How long does the course take?
On average, it takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Yes, there is a changing facility ,but there are no lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drinks at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, there is no shuttle bus service to this park.