Renewal to 6 sites 46 activities with plenty of fun
- 6048-1 Iwagawa, Osumicho, Soo City, Kagoshima Pref 899-8102
|Course summary||ADVENTURE Course : 6sites / 46activities
CANOPY Course : 3sites / 27activities
|Open date||19th April, 2013|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course : Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- CANOPY Course : Minimum height: 1.10m and over 6 years old
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to four children.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|ADVENTURE Course||Indivisual : ¥ 3,800 /1per.|
|CANOPY Course||Indivisual : ¥ 2,800 /1per.|
* Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Guide fee||¥5,500 / per round|
* reservations required
- How long does the course take?
The Adventure Course takes about 2 hours and the Canopy Course about 1 hour.
Please note that this depends on the individual and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Yes, there is a changing facility ,but there are no lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There are a playground, hammocks, and trampolines (300 yen/5 minutes).
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drinks at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, there is no shuttle bus service to this park.